Saturday, December 6, 2014

I ♥ Pizza #4


Here are two more cards that I made with that fun little pizza man - Sugar Pea Designs Pizza My Heart stamp set...
















Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Image/Sentiment: Sugar Pea Designs Pizza My Heart
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Red and Stampin' UP! Creamy Caramel
Designer Paper: Paper Pizazz Brick Wall and Brown Leather
Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Ribbon and Brads from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

Tracey T said...

Really love this little pizza guy and the brick work DP is just perfect with this image! xx

Ellibelle said...

A fabulous creation Jeanette, so cute!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Very cute - love how versatile you can be with just the one image.
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

Loving this pizza guy image- and you are making some fun, fun cards! Love the layouts you used too.
~Shelly