Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Snow Angels


PLEASE NOTE: I have two blog posts today - this one and the {PIN}Spirational Challenge one that follows it. You can either keep scrolling or click HERE to see the "Pin" card I made.

This is a very special day!

It is the day that the Three Musketeers are posting the December project. If you recall, the Three Musketeers are Barb, Kelly, and myself. Each month, one of us sends images to the other two and  the three of us create a card using that image.

This month, Barb sent us the images. And let me tell you, it was a fun image that brought back childhood memories, for sure.

Here is the card I created:






I remember making snow angels, do you?


Barb's note said this: "I am going to challenge you a bit for December."

The challenge for me was the size of the image. That is one BIG stamp! So it fills most of the card - which is a 5 1/2" square card. But that's okay because it is a fabulous image.

The image and sentiment on the front are both manufactured by Northwoods Rubber Stamp Co.


Here is the inside of my card:


The sentiment inside is made by Door Country Rubber Stamps.


Barb, thank you so much for sending a fun image/sentiment for us to use. 

I can't wait to see what Barb and Kelly have done with the same image... so let's all head over to their blogs to see....





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Be sure to scroll down to the next blog post to learn about the new {PIN}Spirational Challenge that starts today!


Image/Sentiments: Northwoods Snow Angel Snowman, and Believe in Snow Angels and Door County Rubber Stamp Co. Snowman Wishes & Snowflake Kisses
Ink: Copic Markers and Zig Wink of Zella Marker
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Vintage Violet
Designer Paper: TPC Winter Blues Flurries
Embellishments: A Muse Studio Rhinestones

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

How super fun ! I love your paper choice! Yes, this was a big image to color and a big card but I like your use of the cornered edges and overall design with those blinkies through-out the snow - just like when the sun hits in IRL! ♥

Hopefully this will be ME in a few weeks :)

Hugs!

Barb said...

Jeanette--what a cute card. I love the sentiment along the side. I love the bling you added for some sparkle!

Thanks for playing this month--love spending time with you and Kelly, via the net!

kel Acopan said...

love the shape you made your card! and the red sentiment... it just pops!! beautifully done!!

lovies, =o) kel

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Jeanette - love the rounded corners and that wonderful pop of red!
Blessings
Maxine