Monday, December 15, 2014

The 15th is for Dueling...


The Dueling Darlings have a little fun on the 15th of each month. However, we've decided to lay low this month - there is no duel.

Instead, I thought I'd show you (once again) my personal favorite of the Dueling Darling cards that I made for 2014.



It was in February and Barb and Deb were the hostesses. If you'd like to see the original blog post, click HERE.


These two cards were the runners up in my "favorites" of the year of dueling:





June - hosted by Darlene and Tami






 July - hosted by Kelly and Jeanette


I'm looking forward to dueling again in 2015!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today - for a look to the past!

6 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, I like being able to see these cute cards again. Thanks, for sharing! xoxoxo

kiwimeskreations said...

Jeanette your'winner' is definitely a wonderful card - it is a stunner.
Blessings
Maxine

crafty-stamper said...

All beautiful cards especially the first one but must admit the last fun card is my favourite
Carol x

Margaret said...

Gorgeous! I just love the sentiment and the papers are so beautiful!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a fun group and I always love seeing all of the cards. You have chosen some beautiful cards to showcase here!

Tanja said...

Jeanette,
wishing you and your family a wonderful christmas and a happy new year
Hugs Tanja