Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Best of 2014


I can hardly fathom that today is the very last day of 2014. It seems like we just welcomed the new year a short while ago and yet, here it is, the very last day of the year. I hope it has been a good year for you!

I've noticed the past few years that several bloggers do a "Best of the Year" blog post at the end of the year; choosing their own personal favorite blog posts from each month of that year. This is my third year to do this. I hope you will enjoy looking back with me at my personal favorites of 2014.







































Happy New Year!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great review Jeanette - I love the fun in your July card, and the wonderful 'angel' book in October.
Rich blessings to you and yours for 2015
Maxine

Barb said...

Great cards Jeanette. I love looking at year in review cards. Thanks for sharing.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love looking back at 2014 overviews! Your cards are so wonderful- and I have to say your book angel is just amazing! Happy New Year!