Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wishing "Ewe" a Happy St. Patty's Day



I can't hardly believe it's March already. Soon it will be St. Patrick's Day... and the new {PIN}Spirational Challenge is helping us get our St. Patty's Day cards ready in time.


http://www.pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/





March 3 - 16



Our sponsors are:


http://www.inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com/index.php



and

 http://www.bugaboostamps.com/



Thank you, Sponsors! We you!!!


Here's the {PIN}Spirational Photo for this challenge:






I used a Bugaboo image and sentiment to make my card:





Here's the inside:



I hope you'll join the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image/Sentiment: Bugaboo
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! More Mustard
Designer Paper: DCWV Year Round Stack
Embellishment: American Traditional Designs Ribbon

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your block idea- gotta CASE this- and your card is perfect- darling image and love the green striped DP. Dad is 100% Irish, so I do enjoy me some green and St Patty's Day cards!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that image Jeanette, and your take on the sketch in the way you have used the layers is ingenious.
Blessings
Maxine

kel Acopan said...

so cute!! i love that striped paper you used and that layout is awesome!!

lovies, =o) kel

Karen Dunbrook said...

too cute...made me smile...

Holly Young said...

Really cute! I love all of your layers, and those rounded corners are great for a different look!

Cass said...

Fab card! xx

Melina said...

very cute, love the striped paper :)