Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pray!


If you were on my blog yesterday, you saw my personal favorite of the 12 cards I made for the Silent Auction at our statewide Women's Meeting.

Today I'll show you the card that was our state President's favorite. (She's the person who asked me to make the cards for the auction.)






The inside:






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Stampin UP!
Quotes: Our Daily Bread
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Kraft
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Foof-a-La Button and Stampin' UP! Ribbon

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette - and I can understand why your President liked it.
BLlssings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- love the sentiment inside and out. Wonderful card!