Saturday, April 18, 2015

What Day Is It?


What a fun time we're going to have at Sweet Stampin' Challenges this week!


http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/





April 18 - 24

Theme: Anything But a Card


Now, I'm normally a cardmaker, and nothing else, but this challenge moved me out  of my comfort zone and I made something that isn't a card.

I started with one of those basic little 2-year pocket calendars that you can purchase at the Dollar Tree, Michael's, discount stores, etc. Cheap and useful. I like that!






But........ the covers are usually quite boring! *yawn!


So I spruced mine up:






What do you think? Fun? Useful? Pretty?


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I can't wait to see what you make for the 
Sweet Stampin' ABAC Challenge this week!


Image: Our Daily Bread Time stamped with  Colorbox Olive Green Chalk Ink
Quote: Our Daily Bread Each Minute stamped with Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Cardstock: Recollections Black
Designer Paper: American Crafts Yes Please Paper Pad and scraps from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done Jeanette - you have really made this beautiful with your alteration of the cover.
Blessings
Maxine

Tracey T said...

What a great idea! I would have been completely stuck with this challenge, but you've really pulled it off. xx

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great idea and yours turned out looking super! I like the angles and the clock. Perfect!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That's so brilliant Jeanette. I LOVE what you've done with this theme! Fab stamps and lovely design. Hugs, Wends x