Wednesday, May 20, 2015

30 Minutes Max


The Baker's Dozen group was challenged by this month's hostess (Dody) to use the items in her kit to make a card in 30 minutes or less! She also asked us to use something from our own stash when making our card.

Truthfully, I rarely ever make a card that takes more than 30 minutes to make. I guess I don't have the patience for that, which is probably why so many other people make cards much more creative/beautiful than mine.

Here is the card I made with Dody's kit:





The button was from my own stash.


Here's the inside of my card:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Everything on this card except the button and the card base was provided to me by Dody of the Baker's Dozen. The base is Recollections 110# White Cardstock and the Button is from Foof-a-La.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the gorgeous muted tones in this card Jeanette - you really are a fast card maker - I rarely make something in less than 30 minutes.
Blessings
Maxine

Margaret said...

Gorgeous! I've always loved that stamp set and your card is so beautiful