Sunday, May 31, 2015

Flower Girl


http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/





Anything Goes with Flowers 
Challenge #238

May 31 - June 13


Prize:




Here is my card:




Image: Reeces Scrap Pieces "A Surprise for Mommy"


Here is the inside of my card:





I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Create and Inspire -  Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Simply Paper Craft - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping  by my blog today.


Image: RSP A Surprise for Mommy
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Pumpkin Pie
Designer Paper: Making Memories Polka Dot and Paper Studio Wood Planks
Embellishments: Dollar Rama Flowers and Michael's Ribbon



11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jeanette this is so pretty and girly. Loving the cheerful yellow and wood tones and the green ribbon just brings the whole design together so beautifully.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Mimi said...

Awesome Jeanette, the bright green against all the orange works brilliantly, a super duper girly creation :) :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxx

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette what acutie - love how you have coloured this image, and the paper pieced gingham flowers are gorgeous.
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I don't often think of using orange in my projects, but it's such a fun cheery color. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Sara
TTCRD DT
FP3 {My Blog}

Helen said...

A great project - thanks for joining us at Create and Inspire.

Helen x

ike said...

How darn cute and I'm glad to see someone else not afraid of orange :-D !!! Lovely card.

Hugz
IKE xx
OSAAT Teamie

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

applejack cards by sue said...

Such a pretty card. Loving these shades and those lovely papers and flowers. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue on behalf of Jennifer DT xx

Margaret said...

What a great card. Love the image and your coloring. The layout is just perfect with your flower placement. This time it's for OSAAT - Maggie - DT Teamie

kel Acopan said...

love the colors in this card, and especially those flowers! so so SO CUTE!!!

lovies, =o) kel

Anne Lise said...

Very cute card :)

If you are interested, I now have a blog candy in my blog :)