Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I Found a Hug


I found a Hug...
just when I needed one!

I hope you've already noticed there is a new challenge today at {PIN}Spirational Challenges... because my post here on my blog is a bit tardy.

I've actually been very sick and am still not up to speed, hence the fact that you've seen little of me here in blogland of late. (Allergies can hit me hard sometimes.)

So, without further delay, here are the details about the {PIN}Spirational Challenge...

http://www.pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/




Challenge #142
June 9 - 22


This is the photo to {Pin}Spire us:



Sponsors:



https://shop.deedeesdigis.com/

and



http://robynsfetish.com/shop/


I hope you will join the {PIN}Spirational Challenge... the sponsors give great prizes! THANK YOU, Sponsors!

For my card I used a Deedee's Digi...

 "Under Your Wing"



Here's the inside of my card:


This sentiment was computer-generated.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image & Front Sentiment: Deedee's Digis "Under Your Wing" colored with Copic Markers
Inside Sentiment: Computer-generated
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Cocoa
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Linen Thread and Button from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a cute image- love the owl dad and son- how sweet is that! Awesome card- hope you are felling better!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette - sorry to hear you have not been well - gorgeous card, it encompasses the colour of the challenge and the theme beautifully!!
Blessings
Maxine

Barb said...

What a sweet card-this just makes me smile!