Friday, July 3, 2015

Go Ahead, You Deserve It!


Don't you just love a delicious Ice Cream treat? I know I do! My favorites are the Choco Cherry Love Blizzard OR the Chocolate-Marshmallow Shake from the Cisne Dairy Shack. YUM!

It looks like this cute little Whipper Snapper Bear prefers a Multi-Scoop Ice Cream Cone for his treat...


This image (Whipper Snapper Haagen-Daz Bear) was provided by Barb. She also provided the sentiments (Gina K Designs 100% Sweet). THANK YOU, Barb!


Barb and Emily were the June hostesses in Imke's group on SCS, which means they sent images/sentiments/instructions to all the members of the group.

They chose a theme - Sprinkles on Top - for their month. They encouraged us to "incorporate a fun ice cream topping into our card." I used Stickles Glitter Glue on the cherry on top if the ice cream cone for my ice cream topping.


Here's the inside of my card:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Be sure to stop by again tomorrow to see the card I made with the items Emily sent.


Image: Whipper Snapper Haagen-Daz Bear
Sentiments: Gina K Designs 100% Sweet
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, and Zig Wink of Stella Marker
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Poppy Parade
Designer Paper: My Mind's Eye On the Sunny Side and scraps from my scrap file
Embellishments: Foof-a-La Button and Spare Parts Brads

3 comments:

Carol W said...

what a fun image and card. I love the little whipper snapper image and the saying is perfect!!! great us of glittah on the cherry....love your card Jeanette.....

Shelly Schmidt said...

Yummy! I cannot eat ice cream anymore, but know this card would be perfect for my hubby- who LOVES Ice cream : ) You always have the perfect DP for your cards!

kiwimeskreations said...

Hmm - that is one gi-normus ice cream!! Your card is a real sweetie Jeanette - as for flavours - I think I will stick with good old Hokey Pokey!
Blessings
Maxine