Thursday, July 9, 2015

It's a 3M Day...


... "What is a 3M day?" you ask. It's the day the Three Musketeers post their monthly creations, of course.

That being said, I'm late... my card was made and ready, but I ran out of time to give it its photo opp and put my blog post together. Whew! I am barely getting it posted on the 9th.

Kelly was the hostess this month. She sent Barb and I (and herself, too) an adorable image - Elzybell Garden Kitty - and a sweet sentiment to use. THANK YOU, Kelly!

Here's the card I made:







Here's the inside:





Be sure and stop over at Kelly's blog and Barb's blog to see what they made, too!

Thanks for stopping  by my blog today!


Image/Sentiment: Elzybell Garden Kitty colored with Copic markers
Cardstock: Rcollections Black and White
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Foof-a-La Buttons

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Beautifully done, Jeanette - love the gorgeous coloring of the kitty, garden and. Sky! Such a fun choice of paper, too!

Wonderful take on another 3M month of fun!

Barb said...

Very prett card Jeanette. I love the pop of color the striped paper gives the image.