Monday, August 24, 2015

An Apple for the Teacher


Roxie sure knows how to put together a fun kit! She was the August hostess for the Baker's Dozen group. Here's what she said:

I have always made back to school cards for my DD and step kids and now for my step grandkids and in Florida where the grandkids live they go back the second week in August, here in Michigan not til after Labor Day (it's the law here). So either way it will be soon. I fell in love with Doodlebugs Back to School paper line that just came out. I love the Owls and the great Washi tape. So my challenge is to make a back to school card for a child or an adult. If not the Owls are cute for a birthday card, etc.

Doodlebug designer paper - Back to School
SU Whisper White cardstock
Ink: Memento black and SU for the blue and red
Lace - SU
Washi tape - Doodlebug - Back to School
Stamps used - The Greeting Farm, CC Designs, & Stamp of Life

Enjoy!


So I did - enjoy, that is! I made two cards. I 'll show you one today and the other one tomorrow.


Card #1






Here's the inside:






Thanks for stopping  by my blog today!

And THANK YOU, Roxie, for a fun kit!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute card Jeanette - love the vibrant papers and the lovely image.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a sweet image- love your DP- and as usual, it is perfect with this image. Such wonderful coloring.