Thursday, August 13, 2015

I Love Big Dogs


Today is my third day in a row featuring this JessicaLynnOriginal Working Dog stamp set...

http://www.jessicalynnoriginal.com/jessicalynnoriginal-akc-dog-working-dog-clear-stamp-siberian-husky-boxer-saint-bernard-samoyed-and-standard-schnauzer/





Here's my card:





Here's the inside:






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image/Sentiment: JessicaLynnOriginal Working Dog
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Tan
Designer Paper: Paper Studio Spoiled Rotten Paper Pad
Embellishments: Paw Print Brads from an unknown vendor

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Jeanette, that looks like a wonderful stamp for dog lovers - and I do love dogs! Precious card and love the paw prints.
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

Woof, woof, woof - this is stunning Jeanette!
Blessings
Maxine