Saturday, August 22, 2015

I Spot a Birthday!


It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'...

http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

August 23 - 29 
Theme: Spots or Stripes (or both) 
Sponsor: All Dressed Up




Here's my card:


The sentiment is from My Favorite Things (MFT)


Here's the inside:




Thanks for stopping by my  blog today!
I hope to see you participating in the "Spots and Stripes Challenge" at Sweet Stampin'!


Sentiment: MFT Birthday Chalkboard Greetings
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Red
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What fabulous colours Jeanette, and a great birthday card! In fact, very tasteful ;-)
Blessings
Maxine

mixamatoasties said...

Cool card. Love the layout!

Susan xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Brilliant! Love the spots and stripes and the fabby cupcakes paper. Nailed it! Gorgeous card and design. Hugs, Wends x