Sunday, November 1, 2015

Had a Bad Day?


It happens to the best of us, you know. But that doesn't mean we have to be happy about it, right? Hopefully today is going to be a fantastic day for all of you!


It's a great day because it's the day that there's a new challenge at One Stitch at a Time...

http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/

Challenge #249


 November 1 - 14

Theme: Anything Goes with Dead

Here's the Prize that's being given to a lucky participant:







Now, just so you know... this is supposed to be a very touching/sweet kind of remembrance of the dead sort of challenge........ or Not!

Here's my card:





Road Kill!

What can I say? I'm not feeling very sentimental today. Sorry!


Here's the inside of my card:






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I hope you'll play along with the Anything Goes with the Dead Challenge at OSAAT!


Image: StitchyBear Digi Outlet IkeSart Bad Day
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections
Designer Paper: DCWV Boyhood Paper Pad
Embellishments: Foof-a-La Buttons and Stampin' UP! Grosgrain Ribbon


4 comments:

jimlynn said...

LOL!!!!!!!! I can't quit laughing! I do love the card though!!!
Hope you have a happy day too Jeanette!
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

Thanks for he giggle Jeanette - love your card and the humour in it :-). I had a friend who listed road kill for their wedding day menu!! Brings back good memories.
Blessings
Maxine

An Occasional Genius said...

Lol! I had to chuckle at your interpretation Jeanette. Just the thing on a Monday xx

Debbie Adams said...

I love this card. So funny, definitely had me giggling several times on our fb pg and here. lol And the little sentiment makes me giggle every time. lol
Hugs your DT sister from OSAAT