Saturday, March 19, 2016

I Am Not Fat...


I am not FAT,
I am Sturdy!

I love that quote!!! 

It's just one of the many things to love about the JessicaLynnOriginal stamp set that is being launched today - if you love Bulldogs, you're going to love this set!

I couldn't choose just one of the three bulldog images to use, so I made three cards. (Just so you know I didn't use all of the sentiments in the set.)

Card #1









Card #2








Card #3





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Items used to make these cards:

Images: JessicaLynnOriginal Bulldog
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers (also colored pencils on Card #2)
Cardstock: Recollections
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones and Ribbon and Brads from unknown vendors

7 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Awwww absolute preciousness! I can see why it would be hard to chose which pup to showcase!

Kim P said...

What a fun collection of cards! I know some dog lovers who would enjoy these!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great cards- I have always been told to make three cards with each set....never do it. Love to see this great trio of cards. Cute bulldog images, and the first sentiment makes me chuckle!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great selection of cards Jeanette - love them, and you have used the stamps to perfection.
Blessings
Maxine

Margaret said...

Cute! Cute! and Cute! Love them all I think I'm going to start using that sentiment - I'm sturdy! Hugs, Maggie

Lynn McAuley said...

I have always wanted a bulldog! After seeing these cute card......I still do! Great designs with these fun bulldog images, Jeanette!

Katydid Cards said...

Oh gosh. One is cuter than the next! They're ALL cute! I juat got a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel stamp set from Jessica Lynn. They're very realistic!