Monday, March 28, 2016

It's Time to Bloom!


There's a new challenge at MelonHeadz Friends today...

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

March 28 - April 10


Theme: Throw on Flowers
I hope you'll participate!


I used the MelonHeadz Illustrating "My Leafy Garden Bundle" to make my card...





Here's the inside:






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Images: MelonHeadz Illustrating My Leafy Garden Bundle colored with Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Gray
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Brads

5 comments:

Sami said...

That's such a pretty card!

JanR said...

Lovely card! Wonderful paper too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Jeanette - love the contrast between the paper and the image
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Loving these spring daisies! So very pretty, Jeanette!

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty card! I am still waiting for flowers here!!