Monday, April 4, 2016

Card Kit Cuties #1


Okay, I'm late... very. very. VERY.  late!

I've been in a card kit swap for over two years now... and the premise is not to hoard the kits, but rather to create with them. But I've been guilty of hoarding. No more! I am determined to catch up!!!

So today is the first of what I hope to be two year's worth of kit-received cards.

Barb sent this first kit - oh my!!! What an amazing kit, too! It had oodles and oodles of goodies in it. A stamp set - YES, the stamp set (not images) that included dies, a whole bag full of ribbons, twine, buttons, brads, and such, several pieces of designer paper. Oh heaven for sure! THANK YOU, Barb!

I've made two cards with the kit - and of course there are left-over goodies to use later, too, not to mention the stamp set/dies.

Card #1





The inside:





Card #2




The inside:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!




Stamp/Die Set - Taylored Expessions Joe to Go

The only thing I used other than what was in the kit was some cardstock - Recollections Black and Staples Ivory.

5 comments:

Katydid Cards said...

These are stunners! That's quite the kit you got...now that's the like of swap I could get used to!

Lynn McAuley said...

I just got the new Tim Holtz/Sizzix coffee set and your wonderful designs have me breaking it out to create today, Jeanette! I love these fabulous cards!

Barb said...

WOW--I actually forgot what I sent. I must have been in a good mood and not been razzed by you for me to send a stamp set and the die!

Love these cards and I hope you enjoy playing with them more in the future too!!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Love, love, love the layout on the first card. The little drink sleeve is the best! Both cards turned out great.

kiwimeskreations said...

What stunning cards Jeanette - love the coffee mugs and the fabulous papers and that ribbon is to die for!
Blessings
Maxine