Friday, June 10, 2016

Sprinkled with Fun


Instead of a Peek at My Week post today, I have a special card to reveal. Today is the day the Unidentified Image swap is due, so we can now show what we made. Terry, the hostess, sent us a darling image - Art Impressions Cupcake BFFs.

Here's the card I made:









And just in case anyone is interested about my week... this is VBS week, so I've taught Bible study to school age children every evening and have a great time doing it! We've been SUBMERGED in God's Word.

I've also made 23 cards this week. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Image/Sentiment: Art Impressions Cupcake BFFs colored with Copic Markers and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Brilliant Blue and Poppy Parade
Designer Paper: A Cherry On Top "Orange Sponge" and Birthday Candles from an unknown vendor
Embellishments: Imagine Crafts Irresistible Embellisher and Sequins from an unknown vendor

9 comments:

Tracie said...

I just love it it Jeanette. I really like your color choices. So much fun.

Barb said...

23 cards--wow!!!!! I love the colors you picked for this card and the row of candles for a 27th year old friend!

jimlynn said...

So fun and cute. Love the bright colors on this one too.
Lynn

~Paola~ said...

I too like your color combos of blue and orange together, Jeanette, and your funky dp candles are the top!Beautifullll card ♥

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have used the image Jeanette, and the dp is perfect with it. A great card.
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

Festive and fun! I had to do a double take to find the black card stock , your signature and then realized It wasn't there - fabulous coloring and superb paper choice!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card, love the happy colour palette and that stamp is so fun. I do like those Art Impressions girlies. Fab sentiment too. Hugs, Wends x

Lynn McAuley said...

Absolutely adorable with the fun candles, Jeanette! Great birthday card!

Katydid Cards said...

Well, this card is sprinkled with fun, that's for sure! Love the image and the colors you chose!