Tuesday, June 21, 2016

This Challenge is "Wheely" Fun!


Are you ready for a new challenge?

http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/




June 21 - July 4
Sponsor: A Random Fan


Photo for {PIN}Spiration:





My card features an image provided by A Random Fan:





Thank you A Random Fan for the image!







Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: A Random Fan colored with Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Night of Navy
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

How adorable!! That picture is sooo inspiring - reminds me of the carefree days of summer we'd hop on our bikes and take off at dawn, come home for supper! Your card is SPLENDID - you captured the essence of the pictures perfectly . Love the rough edges - gives your card some character!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Jeanette - love the image and the torm layer in the background.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a cute card! I need to air up my tires and get on my bicycle!

Katydid Cards said...

Gosh, the images you use are all so cute...this one included! Another great card!