Sunday, September 4, 2016

A Touch of Lace


It's time for a new challenge at One Stitch at a Time - are you ready? I hope so, because we want you to participate!


Challenge #270
Theme: Anything Goes with Lace and/or Pearls

September 4 - 17

Sponsor: StitchyBear Digi Outlet 


I used the "Scrapping" image from StitchyBear Digi Outlet to make my card...






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: StitchyBear Digi Outlet "Scrapping" colored with Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Almost Amethyst
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Pearls, Recollections Glitter Tape, and Lace from an unknown vendor

5 comments:

Margaret said...

So very cute. Such an adorable image and your coloring is wonderful!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your pretty lace trim!! Wonderful card, Jeanette!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Goodness that little bear is adorable! Very nice idea to use a little lace. I'll have to try that!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Jeanette - love your touch of ever so classy lace!!
Blessings
Maxine

Katydid Cards said...

Love the image. The lace is beautiful, but I really love how you paired it.