Friday, October 28, 2016

Anything Goes = Bible Journaling


It's time for a new challenge at PDE Linky Party - ABAC!



So, as you might know, I am fairly new to Bible Journaling.... and I really want to get better at this. So I keep trying. In fact, I've sort of committed to myself that I will try to use this for my ABAC challenges. That being said, I am HORRIBLE at Bible Journaling.

Case in point... here is today's page. Ugh!


Psalm 57:7


I am looking forward to seeing your ABAC at PDE Linky Party... because I know it will be fabulous!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Products Used:

Master Touch Acrylic Paint
Tim Holtz Stencil - with SU Certainly Celery Ink
Unity Stamp and Letter Stamps (from unknown vendor) - with Ranger Pumice Stone Distressed Ink
Heart Embellishments

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Don't put yourself down Jeanette - as long as your journaling takes you closer to God, who cares what it looks like. Looked o.k. to me!!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I love seeing your Bible journaling, Jeanette!! Keep it coming!