Saturday, October 22, 2016

Barrows of Fun


The Creative Card Chicks - a group on SCS - was hosted this month by Terry S. She sent us a wonderful packet of goodies for our card-making challenge. THANK YOU, Terry!

Truthfully, it was a LOT of embellishments, papers, images... a person could have made multiple cards. But time was not my friend, so I only made one card.



I love the Charles Dickens quote, so added it to the inside of my card:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Terry's Kit included:
SU Always Thankful image/sentiment
Recollections DP
Hemptique "The Earth" Hemp Cord
Spare Parts Sequins
Flea Market Fancy Resin Flowers
Recollections Crochet Trim
My Paper Studios Gold Gemstones, Burlap Doily, and Vintage Daisy

The only thing of my own that I used was CS (Recollections Brown and Kraft)

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the papers you have chosen to pair with this beautifully colored wheelbarrow of pumpkins! An awesome fall design!

Kristie W. said...

Fabulous card!! Love the image, papers and everything about it!