Sunday, October 16, 2016

EEK! It's a Spider!


Are you ready for a new challenge? I'm loving the fall/Halloween cards I've been seeing in blog-land lately and this challenge will help us see even more of them!


Challenge #273
Theme: Anything Goes with Halloween Colors
Sponsor: StitchyBear Digi Outlet - PRIZE $10 gift certificate

I hope you'll participate!


Here's my card:


StitchyBear Digi Outlet "Lucy Witch"




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: StitchyBear Digi Outlet Lucy Witch colored with Copic markers
Cardstock: Recollections Purple and Stampin' UP! Pumpkin Pie
Designer Paper: DCWV Halloween & Fall Stack
Embellishment: Spider/Bling from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Very cute image. Love your card design and coloring.

MiamiKel said...

What a cute kitty, witch and spidey! Too cute not to spook! Lovely paper choice, too!

Lynn McAuley said...

I am always chasing spiders around my house so this little witch brought me a smile this morning, Jeanette. The granddaddy long-legs just love my eves!!

Katydid Cards said...

What a cute witch! Great card!