Saturday, October 29, 2016

La La La La La


Let's all break out in song, shall we???

I love Christmas carols! So when I found out that the new Sweet Stampin' Challenge is to be inspired by a Book/Film/Song... I knew I wanted to use a Christmas carol.

Joy to the World,
The Lord is Come!






Please get inspired (Film/Book/Song) and play along with us at Sweet Stampin'...



Theme: Inspired by Book/Film/Song
October 29 - November 4
Sponsor: Crafts and Me



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Hampton Art stamped with Gina K Black Onyx ink and colored with a Spectrum Noir Sparkle marker
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! River Rock and Green scraps
Designer Paper: Paper Studio Musical Holly
Embellishments: Celebrate It Ribbon and Brads from an unknown vendor


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Jeanette - love your glittered stripes and the black music die cuts. That is on eof my favourite carols too!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Your Christmas hymn theme is awesome on this beautiful holiday card, Jeanette!