Friday, October 21, 2016

Travel Worn Tag


There's a new challenge at PDE Linky Party - the theme is TAGS!

You have a week to get a tag made and join the fun!


Here's my tag:



My thought when making this tag was that I could put my contact information on the back of the tag and then laminate the entire tag. I could then use it as a luggage identification tag when traveling.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Products Used
Images: Stampendous Suitcase World and a Globe stamp from Michael's stamped with Gina K Black Onyx ink
Tag: Paper Studio distressed with Ranger Distress inks (Antique Linen and Pumice Stone)
Embellishments: EK Success Epoxy Stickers, Recollections Enamel Dots, Target Baker's Twine, and Hemp from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Great tag! Love that stamped image!

Kristie W. said...

Very cool travel tag, Jeanette! I love the sentiment!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fabulous way to make your luggage!! I love this fabulous tag, Jeanette!