Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Give Thanks for All You Have


I stamped up a stamp set I've owned for a while (but had never used before) to create this card. I'm not really sure why I've never used it before because I love the beautiful flower.


CTMH "Happy Autumn"




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Images/Sentiment: CTMH "Happy Autumn" 
Ink: A Muse Studio Cherry, Evergreen, Fern, and Pumpkin and Gina K Onyx Black
Cardstock: Recollections Black and 110# White and Stampin' UP! Really Rust
Designer Paper: from an unknown vendor
Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Pearls and Ribbon 

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

How gorgeous, Jeanette! This flower looks amazing and would be so good for a wide variety of occasions!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Love the simplicity of this card...so pretty

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunner Jeanette - love how you have shaded the inks on that gorgeous flower
Blessings
Maxine