Thursday, November 24, 2016

Merry Christmouse!


I know today is Thanksgiving... HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU! But it's looking more like Christmas at my house - with its 8 decorated Christmas trees and a multitude of nativity sets, snowmen, Santas, and more. So today's card seems appropriate from where I sit. ;)

Maggie was this month's hostess in the Creative Card Chicks group on SCS. She sent us a fun little bundle that included an adorable mouse image and great sentiments, papers, embellishments, and instructions to have fun!

So I did... have fun! THANKS for a GREAT kit, Maggie!!!





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


The items from Maggie's kit that I used on this card include: SU Merry Mice Image and Sentiments, SU Candy Cane Lane Designer Paper, Wild Orchid Crafts Flower, Michael's Grosgrain Ribbon, and a piece of Red Ribbon from her stash.

The only thing of my own that I used on the card was Recollections Black and Kraft Cardstock. I colored the image with my Copic Markers and added some Stickles Glitter Glue to the hat.

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous and fun card Jeanette - love it.
Blessings
Maxine