Sunday, November 20, 2016

Toot Your Horn


In case you don't know, I'm not very musical. No! That's not right.... I am a musical failure. I can't carry a tune at all. And no one - NO ONE - wants to hear me sing.

That being said, I do love to sing... and I do so - quite loudly - when I'm driving ALONE in my car with the windows rolled up. Yep, I sing back up for Elvis Presley. Anyone jealous about that?

Right now at home I'm enjoying Christmas music - played on Pandora - while I decorate our home for Christmas. So it's not surprising that I like the Christmas-music type of image that Melina chose for the Mystery Image swappers this round. THANK YOU, Melina!

Of course I just HAD to use some musical DP for my card as well as some music note brads.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: CTMH "Yuletide Greetings" colored with Copic markers
Sentiment (inside): Stampin' UP! "Fa La La" stamped with Gina K Black Onyx ink
Papers: Recollections Cardstock and Designer Paper from the Recollections Stocking Stuffer Paper Pad
Embellishments: Music Note Brads from an unknown vendor

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the music of Christmas! And what a wonderful holiday card this is with your French horn and Christmas greenery, Jeanette!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Jeanette - love the musical theme to your card.
Blessings
Maxine