Friday, February 3, 2017

I Ruff You


If you enter challenges, this challenge is for you - PDE Linky Party "Anything Goes" Challenge. In fact, even if you've never EVER entered a challenge before, this challenge is for you... because it's literally ANYTHING GOES. No matter what you've made you can enter it in the challenge. So let's get to it, okay?

I made a card. (Duh! I always make cards.)





Be sure to participate!


February 3 - 9



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image/Sentiment: Unity Puppy Ruff stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers
Papers: Recollections Black and Kraft Cardstock and Designer Paper Scraps from my scrap file
Embellishment: Brad from an unknown vendor

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

DUH?! Lol!!! Jeanette you're killing me - heehee! What a cutie pie this is! Love LOVE the crisp clean look - a classic Jenaette card! ❤️

kiwimeskreations said...

Super cute Jeanette - love it
Blessings
Maxine

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

What a cutie of a dog! You make cards????? OMG I didn't know that! LOL

Debby Pannell said...

Oh my goodness, that puppy is just darling and so is your card.
TTFN

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous layout for this tail-wagging, patchwork pup, Jeanette!! You had me at pup!! Too cute!