Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Love Is the Theme


My friend Kelly had a vision of a group of Christian crafters hanging out together (virtually) and creating crafts based on a theme. Her dream became a reality when she opened the Crafters of Faith Group on SCS. After taking a break, the group was reinstated this year and we are going strong.

Each month someone is the hostess and comes up with a theme, based on Scripture. We all create something - a card, a craft, a journaling page - something. The theme is what we focus on. And we post what we have created on the 7th of the month - which is today.

Barb is this month's hostess. She chose I Corinthians 16:14 "Do everything in love" and challenged us with these words: This does not need to be a Valentine card, so you can make a card or a tag or anything else for any occasion, with Love!

I decided to go with Bible Journaling. So... first things first. I searched for verses/passages that had to do with "love". And.... I fell in love with Psalm 100 - the entire Psalm.



Notice that last verse - 

For the Lord is good.
His unfailing love continues forever,
and his faithfulness continues to each generation.


Here's my Bible Journaling page:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp: Our Daily Bread Worship the Lord stamped with Gina K Black Onyx Ink
Papers: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Mellow Moss and Very Vanilla Cardstock, Paper Pizazz Floral Vellum, and Designer Paper (subtle orange) from my scrap file
Highlighting: Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen
Embellishment: Music Note Brad from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

So beautiful!!! I love this entry, love your write up and love the idea of a worship Bible Journaling entry.

Lynn McAuley said...

WOW, this is gorgeous, Jeanette!! I love what you have created here with this fabulous floral vellum!!

Barb said...

This is absolutely Stunning! What a great page and thanks for sharing it with the Crafters of Faith!

Carol W said...

Wow Jeanette your page is gorgeous. What a beautiful idea. You never cease to amaze me with your creativity...