Monday, March 13, 2017

BBB = Baby, Bundle, Blessing


The March Sweet Baby Die and Stamp Release at Frantic Stamper has enabled me (all of the design team, in fact) to make some fun baby cards this month. Today I am going to show two of the cards I made with dies from this release.


Card #1









Card #2





On the inside of this card I used the "joy" from 
which is the same die I used on my first card




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Die: Frantic Stamper Bundle of Joy #FRA-DIE-10139
Papers: Stampin' UP! Taken with Team and Whisper White Cardstock and Designer Paper from the Pressed Petals Baby Boy Paper Pad
Embellishment: Michael's Rhinestone (for the dot of the i)


Dies: Frantic Stamper Pacifier Square #FRA-DIE-10191 and Frantic Stamper Bundle of Joy #FRA-DIE-10139
Papers: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Pretty in Pink Cardstock and AMuse Studio Gingham Check Designer Paper
Embellishments: Tiny Brads and "Blessing" Tag from unknown vendors

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

How cute!! Lovely little lettering and sweet paper :)

Lynn McAuley said...

Such sweet cards for a precious new baby, Jeanette!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

So cute! Love baby cards! The beginning of life so special...so simple.