Wednesday, March 22, 2017

I Love to Color Day 22


This is the card I made for the 22nd day of the Daily Marker's 30-Day Coloring Challenge...



Isn't that stamp the most darling image? It's from a fairly new-to-me stamp company called Stamp Anniething. As soon as I heard of them and perused their store, I had to place an order for a couple of stamp sets. This is one of the two that I now the proudly own.





Thanks for stopping by my blog!


Image: Stamp Anniething Here's the Dirt stamped with Lawn Fawn Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Daffodil Delight Cardstock and DP from my scrap file

Sun Die: Simon Says Hello Sunshine Frame

Embellishments: Bumble Bee and Butterfly Brads from unknown vendors


3 comments:

jimlynn said...

The bee and butterfly are so perfect for this cute image. Fabulous card Jeanette!
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Jeanette - love the punny sentiment, and you have designed a wonderful layout to feature this cutie
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

What a precious card with that sweet bumblebee and die cut sunshine, Jeanette!!The are perfect with this adorable little gardener!