Friday, March 3, 2017

Lots of Blessings


Are you doing The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge? I am trying, though I really don't think I'll be able to keep up, since I have a huge travel schedule this month. But I do believe in the benefits of coloring so I'm trying.

I made this card last night - March 2nd - so it's my second card for the challenge...



I colored the image with pastel/chalk colored pencils. That's unusual for me since I usually use my Copic markers. But it definitely was fun to use these colored pencils and I like the soft look.


The inside of my card is very simple:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today! 
Be sure to come back later today, there will be a post about the PDE Linky Party Challenge at 11:00 CST.

Image/Sentiment: Unity Let Your Dreams Bloom stamped with Gina K Black Onyx Ink and colored with Pastel/Chalk Colored Pencils
Papers: Recollections Black and Kraft and Stampin' UP! Wild Wasabi Cardstock and DP from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Pearls

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette this is stunning - like you I love the soft colours on the kraft.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Such delicate and beautiful blossoms on your kraft background!! Divine!