Monday, April 10, 2017

Frantic Stamper A Drive in my New Car



NOTE: This is my second blog post for today. If you're  here to see my Bible Journaling for the 7th day of my personal 21-Days of Bible Journaling Challenge, go HERE or keep scrolling. It's the next blog post after this one.


* * * * *

You might remember I showed you a card with a red car last week. (HERE) It was from the back of the car and I mentioned I show another one in a few days from the front of the card.

Here it is:


Frantic Stamper Precision Dies


and



The clouds and sun are actually part of the designer paper I used. The really fun part of this card doesn't show up in a picture. I lifted the car off of the card with one of those little "wobble" things, so with a little nudge, the car starts moving. I love it!






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Frantic Stamper Dies: Big Car Front & Back #FRA-DIE-10168 and Vertical Congrats #FRA-DIE-10163
Papers: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Gray Card Stock and all other papers from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones
SaveSave

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Any guy is going to love getting this fun convertible!! Fabulous design, Jeanette!

Susan McFeggan said...

Nice car!!! Guys are going to be drooling all over this one! LOL