Saturday, June 10, 2017

See the Light in Others


I admire people who can create gorgeous monochromatic cards. I think they are very difficult to make. For some reason, I need a variety of colors. LOL!

That being said, Sweet Stampin' has a new challenge - the theme? You guessed it, MONOCHROMATIC.  But, I figure if I can do it, anyone can do it. So please plan to play along.




See, that wasn't too painful, right?

Don't forget to try your hand at creating a monochromatic card for the Sweet Stampin' Challenge.


June 10 - 16


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Image/Quote: Unity See the Light stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Daffodil Delight CS and DP from my scrap file

Tabs: a SPECIAL GIFT from a sweet friend Carol - THANK YOU!

Embellishments: Simple Stories Say Cheese II Enamel Dots

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning monochrome card Jeanette!!
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this Jeanette. Utterly illuminating! Love the CAS design, the enamel dots, the black accents. Brilliant card. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Lynn McAuley said...

Yes, yes, yes! I am ordering this one, too!! Sensational card, Jeanette!