Monday, November 13, 2017

Frantic Stamper Young Love



I have two more cards to show you today that I made using Frantic Stamper Precision Dies from the November release. You can see the entire release HERE.

My first card is all about love - doesn't that could look sweet, making a heart with their joined hands?





Frantic Stamper Precision Dies Used:


Here is the inside:







This second card was  a lot of fun to make. I used several dies from the release on it.





Frantic Stamper Precision Dies Used:


Here is the inside:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used on the First Card

Frantic Stamper Precision DieLoving Couple #FRA-DIE-10183 

Papers: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Real Red CS and Stampin' UP! Sending Love DP

Embellishments: Love Brad and other Brads from unknown vendors

Supplies Used on the Second Card

Frantic Stamper Precision DiesCoved Musical Labels #FRA-DIE-10349 and Flower Girl and Ring Bearer #FRA-DIE-10184

Papers: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Metallic Gold CS and DP from the Recollections Black and White Paper Pad (I colored the DP with colored pencils and gel pens)

Embellishments: Craftsman Ribbon and a Brad from an unknown vendor

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love creating with silhouettes and these are some of the sweetest I have seen!! Fabulous designs, Jeanette!

Barb said...

These cards are so sweet!