Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Darlings Hop to It


It's time to get our DUEL on... and it's going to  be an interesting one.

Suzy (Divas) and her sister Deb (Dazzlers) are the hostesses this month. That means they put their heads together and came up with a theme... and then they each put together kits to send to their respective team members based on that theme.

Deb told the Dazzlers that she and Suzy realized everyone is so busy these days - we hop from one event to another - so they thought of FROGS. Yes, frogs. And that became their theme. Isn't that fun?

I'm not sure what happened, but the majority of my kit didn't arrive, so I asked around and found out what was in the kit... and I just happened to own the stamp set Deb used, so we were good with images. BUT when you check out the other Dazzler blogs/galleries, you might find my card is made with a wee bit different items. That's okay... because I hopped to it... and made a frog card.




Be sure to check out the Diva and Dazzler blogs (links are in my left side bar) to see what froggie things you'll find there.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: SU Frogs and Flies stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Recollections White 110# CS and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Green Gable CS and a piece of DP (from Deb)

Embellishments: CC Designs Enamel Dots

7 comments:

Terry Ladwig said...

Cute card Jeanette!! We had the same idea fussy cutting the lily pad and putting it in the exact same spot :-) Also love how you put the sentiment on the inside too!

Tracie said...

Jeanette - Great job on your card. It is just adorable.

stampingbowd said...

What a bummer your kit didn't make it to you but wow, you did a great job! I love the tilted leaf layer and enamel dots! Your image is a hoot!

Carol W said...

Cute card Jeanette. I love both inside and out. What a great save you made....so glad you had the stamp and could make your card. It is definately a fun card.

Barb said...

What a great card--I love the patterned paper that you picked!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Just a cute dang card you created! I like the layout and the use of the lily pad DP. Great job!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love these frogs! Too, too funny, Jeanette!!