Saturday, January 13, 2018

Polar Winter


Today's card was made from items I received in a kit from Terry L (in the card kit swap group I'm part of on SCS). Terry really spoiled me with lots and lots of goodies! In fact, she even sent me CS so I didn't have to use a single thing of my own to make my card.

Terry's kit included: 

DP - The Paper Studio
CS - SU (Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, Orchid Opulence)
Images - My Favorite Things (Polar Bear Pals and Fabulous Snowman)
Buttons - from her stash
Ribbon - American Crafts and Paper Studio
Gemstones - Paper Studio and Ms. Sparkle & Co.
Snowflakes - Jolee's Boutique

Going with my request for kits that include something that brings the sender Joy, Terry said this: "I love snowflakes, snowmen... and who can resist these polar bears??? I love them all, and hope you do too!!"

THANK YOU for the awesome kit, Terry!




Here is the inside of my card:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

4 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Love the gray colors and those images are cuter than cute!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great fun images and sentiments to match! fun cards!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Thats great that all items were included. Polar bears are perfect considering what kind of temps we've been having! LOL

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome background for this wonderful polar bear!! Fabulous card!