Sunday, February 11, 2018

A Cool Day



You might remember that I have a daughter who lives in the bush of Alaska. She teaches Special Education (and some other things, too) there. Her village is mostly made up of Eskimos.

She loves it there. And yes, she has been ice fishing once.

Perhaps because of her, I'm drawn to Eskimo (and Alaska) types of stamps. When I saw this Kraftin Kimmie one I just knew I had to have it!






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Kraftin Kimmie Eskimo Pals stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Paper: Recollections Black, Blue and White CS and DP from the DCWV Girlhood Paper Pad

Embellishments: Brads and Washi Tape from unknown vendors

6 comments:

Margaret said...

So cute and perfect. What an adventure she has been on these past many months (years?). Many memories to look back on.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This image is so perfect for a card for your daughter! Love your card. So glad your daughter is having such a great experience there!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh when I saw this I though 'bring on the cool' - it's 25 oC (77oF)and 88% humidity at 8:00 p.m..... A very cool card Jeanette :-)
Blessings
MAxine

MiamiKel said...

How fun! I saw this in SCS first and wondered if you'd seen this set - I thought instantly of your daughter! (And David of course) brilliant to add the fish brad!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this card, BUT I'm fishin' me a warm day!! It's been cold way too long here in Texas!!

Barb said...

This is such a sweet card!