Friday, February 9, 2018

Some Very Special Hydrangeas


It's 3M time... Three Musketeers. The three of us - Kelly (this month's hostess), Barb, and I are all creating cards with the Gina K Heartfelt Hydrangea stamp set. This is especially exciting because last month (when we and a few other friends gathered at Barb's house for tons of fun) Kelly went to the Gina K store and bought this stamp set. She stamped it and HAND-DELIVERED the image/sentiments to Barb and me. Squealing in delight!!! I got to meet my friend. But I digress. This is about the Three Musketeers.


Aren't we just the cutest Musketeers ever?


Me - Barb - Kelly


Here's the card I made:



Now here's my disclaimer. If you have noticed, I usually color with my Copic markers. That being said, I like to branch out sometimes, especially since I never - EVER - travel with my Copics.... and I travel a lot. So I recently bought the (economical!) Arteza markers from Amazon. This is the first time I used them. They are okay, but there's definitely going to be a learning curve using them.


Here's the inside of my card:



Now, let's head over to Kelly's blog and Barb's blog to see what they did with their beautiful hydrangeas.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Image/Sentiments (provided by Kelly): Gina K Heartfelt Hydrangea stamped on Gina K 110# CS with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (I colored with the Arteza Markers and a Gel Pen)

Dies: My Favorite Things Blueprint 21 and Nestabilities Ovals

Papers: Recollections Black and White and SU Cucumber Crush CS

Embellishments: Your Next Stamp Gum Drops and Washi Tape from an unknown vendor
SaveSave

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette how beautiful is your card - love it!!
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

Wow! You and barb both wenT with blue ish ourole ish - gorgeous! Very elegant card and looks so stately. I'm glad I was able to hand this to you directly! Hugs!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a beautiful card of friendship, Jeanette!! I love this gorgeous hydrangea!!

Barb said...

Jeanette--your card is stunning! Great colors too. I am so glad we had these images handed to us in person!