Wednesday, February 14, 2018

You're Amazing!


First let me wish everyone a 
Happy Valentine's Day!



Today's card is just for fun... using an adorably fun stamp/die set from My Favorite Things called You're Super.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp/Die Set: My Favorite Things You're Super stamped with Memento Lady Bug and Tuxedo Black Inks and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Blue, 110# Red, and #110 White CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Star-shaped Brads from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

How adorable!! I love this super hero!

Donna said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Jeanette. Love your card. The papers are perfect!

MiamiKel said...

What a super card! I just bought this during their flash sale - now I want to go ink it up :) Wonderful and cheerful card, Jeanette ♥

kiwimeskreations said...

Fun card Jeanette, and beautifully made too (as usual)
Blessings
Maxine