Monday, March 5, 2018

A Classic Birthday


For me, some of the most difficult cards to make are:

1. CAS ones (especially with a lot of white space)

2. Monochromatic ones

3. Masculine ones



What about you? What cards are most challenging for you to make?

Since I had a "free" day here on my blog - no design team post, personal challenge post, etc., I decided to tackle one of my three most challenging cards to make - a masculine one. To do so, I used a fairly new stamp set: Unity Slowly Driving Classic.


I'm definitely not crazy about this card, though I am crazy about the amazing stamp set. I just don't do masculine cards well.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Unity Slowly Turning Classic stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! True Thyme CS and DP from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Paper Pad

Embellishments: Ribbon from Making Memories and Stampin' UP!

2 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

I have a very hard time with the white on white . I love this card! My dad had a truck that looked just like that even the same color .

Hugs,
Chriss

kiwimeskreations said...

There's nothing wrong with this card Jeanette - don't be so hard on yourself! I think it is a great masculine card
Blessings
Maxine