Thursday, March 8, 2018

Eat More Hole Foods


The Hole Foods stamp set from The Project Bin not only has gorgeous donuts to color/ink and create with, it also has some really fun sentiments. I decided to use two of the sentiments on my donut card today - one on the front and the other one inside.

And look at that... I even have donut designer paper to use on my card. How fun, right?

I hope you'll head over to The Project Bin's online store and check out all of the stamp sets.






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: The Project Bin "Hole Foods" stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers and a Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker

Papers: Recollections 110# White and SU Apricot Appeal and Early Espresso CS, AMuse Studio Gingham, Paper Studio Donuts DP, and other paper from my scrap file

Embellishments: Recollections Rhinestones and SU Ribbon


3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I so love this card, Jeanette!! Now if only the rest of the donut had the same zero calories, we would be in business!!

Holly Young said...

Jeanette this is so cute! I love the sentiments inside and out. Great coloring on that chocolate glaze!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun and fabulous card Jeanette - love the pithy quotes and the paper was perfect with the images
Blessings
Maxine