Thursday, March 15, 2018

In All the World...


I have two blog posts today. If you're here to see the Dueling Darling post, you can go directly there by clicking HERE. However, I really hope you'll also look at this blog post. It features one of the newer stamp sets at The Project Bin - Deer Mom - which is perfect for the upcoming Mother's Day, or any time you want to honor Mom.

Oh... and Denise (the owner/designer at The Project Bin) is also the Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers this week... so that's part of this post, too.

There are so many great sentiment stamps in the Deer Mom stamp set. It was difficult for me to choose which one to use first.






As I mentioned, Denise is the Featured Stamper on SCS... so I snooped around in her gallery to find a card to CASE. I went with the one found HERE. Her card is stunning!!! Mine is pitiful. But in honor of Denise and her awesome creativity, I'm going to link it to the Featured Stamper thread.

You really do need to look at Denise's card, though...in fact, look at her entire gallery. Don't let my pitiful one scare you away.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used - Deer Mom Card

Stamp Set: The Project Bin Deer Mom stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections White and SU Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy CS and American Crafts The Color of Memories DP

Die: Sizzix Mini Globe

Embellishments: Your Next Stamp Gum Drops


Supplies Used - Denise's CASE Card

Stamp Set: The Project Bin Wise Men stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Papers: Recollections 110# Blue and SU Creamy Caramel CS and DP from the DCWV Travel Stack

Embellishments: Amuse Studio Flower, Michael's Dollar Spot Flower,  Oriental Trading Globe Brad, and Brads from unknown vendors

3 comments:

Carol W said...

Jeanette both of these cards are amazing.....you are such an inspiration.....great job!

stampingbowd said...

Two beautiful cards! I love the insides too!! So fun to add a die cut image of the globe along with your deer and sentiment! Pretty colors too! You have the perfect paper for the "fork in the road" sentiment! So striking!

Lynn McAuley said...

Two fabulous designs, Jeanette!! I'm sure glad I have that die!!