Friday, March 9, 2018

Stick With Me


Succulents seem to be all the rage right now. They seem to have personality. So I decided to make a card featuring succulents.

The idea for this card actually started in a unique place - it all started with a roll of Cactus Washi Tape. Yep... Washi Tape!

The roll of Washi Tape came from the Eyelet Outlet online store... HERE. It's a super wide and gorgeous Washi Tape. And WOW! Look at the price... so reasonable.



So, the thing is, when you have Washi Tape that is that gorgeous, you just have to use it, right? (There's no need to hoard it because there is a lot of tape on that roll.)



Not only did I use the Cactus Washi Tape, I also bordered it with skinny green Washi Tape from Eyelet Outlet... and then I added a strip of Black Pearls on the two edges to finish off the look.



I added a stamped Cactus and two adorable Butterfly Brads from Eyelet Outlet to finish off my card design.


Here's the inside of my card:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Eyelet Outlet Products: Black Pearl StripButterfly BradsCactus Washi Tape, and a skinny Washi Tape

Stamp/Die Set: Jillibean Soup Stick with Me Cactus stamped with Memento Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and Ivory and SU Garden Green CS and Paper Studio Wooden Fence DP

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

This looks awesome on your wood plank background, Jeanette!! Fabulous tape!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Jeanette - love the 'western' feel you have going there with the gingham and woodgrain.
Blessings
Maxine