Thursday, March 1, 2018

Tulips Kiss Winter Goodbye


Oh my goodness... I love the Spring Zen stamp set from The Project Bin! It is one of the newer stamp sets that Denise has created and it is so much fun. I used it to make today's card. It stamped beautifully, was fun to color... and the best part is it can be used for Easter and/or Spring, since there are so many stamps to choose from in this set.

Tulips are my favorite springtime flower so I had to use that stamp first, but I'm pretty sure you're going to be seeing a lot of cards made with this stamp set on my blog in the next couple of weeks.

I. am. so. ready. for. spring.




It doesn't really show up in the picture, but after I colored the tulip, I completely covered it with sparkle - using a Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Marker.


Here's the inside of my card:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: The Project Bin Spring Zen stamped with Memento Cottage Green Ink and colored with Copic Markers and a Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker

Papers: Recollections Green and White and SU Flirty Flamingo CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: AMuse Studio and Michael's Rhinestones

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

That Spring Zen Easter set is absolutely fabulous!! I love your pretty tulips on this fun striped design!!

Chriss America Real said...

Wow! This is just lovely my friend !

Hugs,

Chriss